Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Quotes of the day

Caleb and I have a discussion about VBS at Mammy's church today.  Bad mood is a good term for the day with him.
   Me: Caleb, if you're going to whine all day I'm just going to have to leave you here with Daddy.  (Yeah, big threat here.  Can you hear the Mommy voice?"
   Caleb: Ok.  I stay with Dad at home. I no go VBS. 
   Great, that backfired. I should have known.

Ethan and I having a discussion at the Mexican restaurant:
   Me: Ethan, you need to eat a couple bites of your taco.
   Ethan: I'm just not a fan of tacos today.

Ethan and I sitting in the van at Rural King waiting on John:
   Ethan: Mom, did you know that some women have mustaches?
   Me: Oh really? 
   Ethan: Yeah, if they're like 100 years old.
   Me: That old?
   Ethan: Yeah, if they're that old they sometimes have mustaches. 
  Where in the world did that come from?

Caleb and me getting ready for bed:
   Me: Caleb, you like getting your teeth brushed don't you? It feels good.(Caleb nodding head) I like clean teeth.
   Caleb: I like poopoo teeth. 

Getting ready to go to the hospital to see my grandma again.  I came back inside after already saying goodbye to the kids to wait on John to finish the garden.
  Ethan: Are you back from the hospital already?
  Me: No, I haven't even left yet.  I'm waiting on Dad to finish up in the garden.
  Ethan: Oh. Are you waiting for him to give you a hug?
  Me: Yeah.

Precious and downright funny comments of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment