Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Busy Day

Today has been a busy day for the Cole kids.  Every morning Caleb wakes me up.  Today, was no different and I knew he was in a feisty mood when he put my glasses on the bed, told me to get up, and then made sure I was paying attention by banging on the bed at me and throwing his blanket on my face. 

As I went to the doctor for my checkup (where I was cleared to now workout again-YEAH) Mammy came over to play with the kiddos.  I was actually able to go to two grocery stores by myself. Wow, that was two of the quickest trips ever. 

Then, it gets interesting.  
-The boys go outside and the next thing I see is Caleb and Mammie walking back up to the house-yep, poop in the pullups. Face and hands are covered in brown, I sure hope it was mud and not poop.
- Preschool was very eventful today with Ethan.     
- While cooking dinner I walk into the dining room to see Caleb trying to cut his hair. WHAT? You are a boy!!
- Ethan has to go poop where he invites his little brother to come and see.  I go to check on  them again and there they are with the plunger inside the toilet and some sort of deep discussion ensuing. 
- Baby and Big Brother, AKA Caleb, takes his pacifier and gives it to Linley to keep her from fussing in the swing. This is nothing short of a miracle on sharing that treasured pacifier.
-Ethan comes and tells me how he put his sister back to sleep by giving her his pacifier. He then tells me he loves me and appreciates me. Wow. My 4 year old appreciates me. I think I might cry.

1 comment:

  1. he loves you and appreciates you?! i think i would just die on the spot if knox said that to me. that is PRECIOUS. welcome to the adventures of three kiddos! every day is an adventure, for sure, and something tells me you will have extra-exciting adventures! :) thank you for starting a blog!!

    ReplyDelete