Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Well, This is the way it is :)

So, This is our family, the John Cole and Tori Cole family blog.  This includes our two boys- Ethan and Caleb- along with our newest addition little Miss Linley Claire. We've  decided to keep this blog as a record of all the craziness in our lives to share with our kiddos down the road. 

God has blessed me with an amazing husband for 9 years and three wonderful children who at the moment are 4, 2, and new.  (Yes, I teach prek at home to the 4 year old so rhyming happens alot around here. Plus I'm a teacher by nature and previous employment until we had the kiddos).

We live on our "hobby farm" that John and I have dubbed Cole Family Farm. Yes, original I know. We have a couple cows and goats, chickens, turkeys, and what farm would be complete without cats? John is an agricultural/mechanical engineer and ambitious entrepreneur.  He grew up on a hobby farm in western KY similar to ours while I grew up in a small town in western KY.  I'm more of the City Mouse while John is the Country Mouse you would say. But, this City Mouse loves Country Mouse and the country along with all the adventures that come with it.  

So, this is the way it is. Our family and all our adventures.

1 comment: