Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 22, 2012

It just keeps coming.

Well, you will soon learn that alot of my life revolves around poop with a  potty training 2 year old and a newborn.  Let's just say that this potty training 2 year old has a mind of his own and a strong will of his own who just doesn't see the need of putting his poop where it belongs...in the toilet.  As you can imagine, newborns do 3 things very well, eat, poop, and pee.  This day, Linley was really taking care of the pooping part.  I'm at the changing table trying to change her diaper when everytime I go to put the diaper on more and then more poop. Wipe, more poop. Seriously, I was beginning a mountain of dirty wipes waiting to put on the diaper.  So, for 5 minutes as I'm standing at the changing table surrounded in poop, I hear John's mom, Mrs. Jeanne (you'll be hearing alot about the grandmoms) suddenly exclaim, "Caleb, what are you doing? You don't throw poop in the floor.  Did you pee on your mom's shoes too?" 

As you can imagine, my first thought is, "Well poop again." At least he was on the hardwood.  So, Caleb has pulled his poop out of his pull-up (yes, with his hands), thrown it on the floor, but luckily chose not to pee on my shoes.  If you will remember, Caleb is the strong-willed second born boy who just had a baby sister born. So, regression is normal right??? Normal, not usually used to describe our fam.

Seriously, two out of three children pooping at the same time and neither of them in the toilet.  As I write this, I'm still sighing.  Well. this is the way it is in the Cole household.  I'm sure there will be more poop to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment