Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What happens when your hands are full.

Couple of days behind on this, but this is the first time I've had a chance to myself-but I hear one making noise now so I better type fast.

5 o'clock afternoon feeding for Miss Linley Claire, I'm sitting on the couch while the boys are playing Wipeout, as usual.  All of a sudden, there is a cat walking through our dining room.  Note: we do NOT have inside cats, I have a zoo on my own without four-legged animals in the house.  I can't run after the cat so I tell the boys to fetch it.  Poor cat. Then, running and yelling ensues.  After a few minutes the boys have captured the cat and taken it outside. Praise the Lord.

Still in the same feeding.  Ethan asks Caleb to come and see him poop. Really?  You want to go watch?  So Caleb goes to see this.  I then listen to the conversation.  Ethan yells to me, "Mom!!! Caleb is using all the water in the bathroom!! He's using all the toothbrushes!" What?  All the water in the bathroom?  Using all the toothbrushes?  So in walks Caleb. His hair is wet.  Oh dear.
 "Caleb, what did you do with the toothbrushes?"
"I put them in my mouth."
"What did you do after that?"
"I put them on my BOOOOOTTTYYYYY!!" 
Yes, he told me that then laughed his head off.  And there folks is my comedian.
 More poop from Linley follows this poop. 4 diapers all while on the changing table.  Ethan then tells me, "I'm going to be in the bathroom all night I've got so much poop."

I just laughed my head off this entire 30 minutes.  Kids make me happy, even with all the poop. 

1 comment: