Total Pageviews

Friday, July 24, 2015

Caleb is 6!

I can't believe it, Caleb is 6. This boy. Oh this boy.

Caleb, you are 6 so here are 6 things I love about you.  Where to begin, I have no idea.

1. Your creativity.  I walked into Linley's room yesterday and you had built this huge toy, out of girl legos no less, for her to play with and it was some sort of lego man that is the size of one of her dolls.  You made a Darth Maul lightsaber out of a tomato stick that is about as tall as your dad...plus you painted the two ends red...with spray paint...on the back porch.

2.  Your joy.  You are constantly giggling.  It cracks me up.  Even at 3 this morning, when Ethan wanted to get in bed with you, and you decided to go commando last night.  So much for my serious talk at 3 am, I don't think you heard a bit of it; you were too busy giggling (Side note, you said your undies were too tight, I don't see how).

3. Your silliness.  You are constantly playing jokes or trying to make us laugh.  Tickling is your game.  And tooting in my face, and burping every time you take a drink.  You crack me up.

4.  Your strength in your individuality.  You don't really care what anyone else is doing, well, except for Ethan.  If they aren't doing what you want, well, you don't really see them.  You do your own thing.  God will use that.



5. Your love for your family.   You live to irritate Linley and spoil Abigail.  However much you try to irritate Linley, you two are glued together. Whenever I turn around in this house, you two are together.  And Abigail, mercy, she is going to be a diva the way you treat her.  You love Ethan so much.  Seriously,  you may fight, but you two are like two peas in a pod.  You will be one awesome Dad.

6.  Your work ethic.  You really work hard at everything you do. Whether it is at school, building toys, or drawing (which you do a lot).

You got saved not too long ago, which was a total surprise to me. You wouldn't let me go in the house when everyone else went in and had me lead you through asking Jesus in your heart.
  My heart is so happy because of you.  You are a joy to be around. I love you Bubba. So so very much.


PS. If I ever do write a book, I'm sure you'll play a big role in it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment