Total Pageviews

Monday, February 17, 2014

It's a GIRL!

Hi Everybody!! I'm little sister Cole!!!
Yes, it's a girl (and she is healthy which is the most important).  Called that one.  Ethan wanted that one-to make it even of course-3 boys 3 girls. Today was the day we went to get the ultrasound.  This morning we were all talking about it at the table.  Ethan asked how they would know if it was a girl or boy.  To be a fly on the wall in that conversation.
Me-well, what is different between you all and me and Linley.
Ethan and Caleb-silence
Me-your peepee.  Boys have a penis girls have a vagina.
Caleb-huh huh, vagina
Me-you know, what we do to tell the difference in the kittens.
Ethan-oh, that's what you were looking at.
Me-yes.
And then we resumed our lessons in school.
After we found out we had to get back for Ethan's basketball practice.   After John took the boys to practice Linley Claire and I went outside to tend to the animals while I had dinner on the stove.  First, we did the chickens. LC sat there and talked and talked to them while I got their water then she flipped out, I SCARED!  next we moved to the turkeys.  LC bit the dust, I mean mud, when she sank into about 4 inches of mud when I pulled her out.   Needless to say though, she doesn't mind the mud, she just kept right on going.  Then, we came face-to-face with Tom Turkey. I think he wants to come to my freezer.  He likes to now start charging the door when you go to feed him or water him.  My thought, don't bite the hand that feeds you....OR YOU WILL HAVE HIM FOR DINNER.  I think he will be dinner this spring.  Then we moved to the cows, where LC didn't want to walk so I had to carry the muddy child down the field.  We then dealt with a sick cow where she and I pushed and pulled on him trying to get him to stand and she even let him eat out of her hand.    We made it back up but, I smelled something...SMOKE!! Uh oh,  I'm over 20 yards from the house and the doors are shut, I should not be smelling it.  I run in, I had rice on the stove and it had now burned up and the entire house was completely filled with smoke,  I mean the whole house.   So, now all the doors of the house are open, most of the windows, and she and I eat dinner.  With only now a vegetable, bread, and a little meat, I fed LC and we were off to a friend's house.  When John picked up LC at the friend's house while I was at a meeting, the boys made an observation.  Linley smells like those people who put those sticks in their mouths.  Oh boys, you should have been here. What a celebration dinner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment