Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Funny

Okay, since we are running our own business, computer time is usually spent on that.  But, here are just a couple quick AFV's- America's Funniest Videos, wannabes.

Linley at lunch time:  In her high chair screaming, throwing utensils, food, anything. I pick her up. Off.  Back in high chair, screaming, throwing food, throwing utensils, plates. I pick her up-quiet.  Ethan made the observation: Mom, it's magic.  You put her down and WAAAAAAA!!!  You pick her up: she's quiet.    Yes, folks, has to be magic.

Today at church, Caleb wants to sit with John but we are headed to the choir.  He and Ethan get to sit with one of our family friends. Caleb protests: Mom.  I'm allergic to girls.   Please stay that way til out of college.

At Snappy's tonight, the boys have been sitting eating with other boys. Well, their time limit was reached and all of a sudden the boys are kicking each other, playing, dumping Sprite on chairs.  And next I hear myself say, Boys, get out of the floor- a little too loudly.  Apparently another church crowd was mortified that my boys were in the floor.  Oh the looks that I got.  

This one is all me.  Friend picked up the last three pieces of our favorite pizza and handed it to me to take back to the table to split with everyone. I'm walking to the table when I hit a wet spot.  I go sliding with a plate in each hand.  Pizza goes flying off of the plate into the floor and I do the splits but am aided by the table next to me.  So, that crowd who just heard me telling my kids to get off the floor gets the entertainment of my acrobatic move.  Somehow, the cheese pizza on the other plate stays on there, but the cheese is no longer on the pizza.  Please tell me how that happened.

We get back home and are getting everyone ready for bed. John is running down to the basement getting some orders ready.  Caleb and Ethan are making paper airplanes.  Well,  John is and they are decorating.  So, Caleb gets his finished ready for John to put it together. He walks into the hallway, I inform him that John is in the basement.  And the child throws his arms up in the air and wilts to the floor screaming.  Yes, please someone put this kid in bed.  Of course, what would any parent do? I start laughing hysterically because Caleb is now like a dead flower laying on the floor in the hallway all because his dad is in the basement.  Caleb did not think it was that funny. I even reenacted for him, I got a little laugh out of him.

They are supposed to be in bed...I hear footsteps.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment